Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Trust God in 2008

Blessed new year, people!!

I just returned from my church annual event - "Watch Night" service. Man.. This is really awesome!! Every year, members in church - from the young to the old, are given a chance to thank God, and to declare God's wonderful works in their lives, how life has transformed, how sickness has been healed, salvation took place, promotions, and blessings.. blessings .. and many blessings has poured in the church members lives. Glory to God!!

I strongly believed that there are many more great and powerful testimonies that has not shared, perhaps of time constraint, or could be shyness. Well, nevertheless, there is a season in everything.. maybe next time huh? =)

Ps Terence shared, "Some of our testimonies maybe still in the process, in the making.. some testimonies don't happened overnight, it could be years of praying.. seeking God.. but we must believe; believe that God will pull us through.. through it all.. we serve a God who will never fails."

I cried.

Those words just pierced through my heart, right there, i know.. God is speaking to me, He is still working in my life, He is telling me to trust Him..

.. and i am going to trust Him that He will bring me a higher height, a breakthrough in this brand new year of 2008, He is going to do greater things in me... that He has planned ahead for me to fulfill. To have faith in Him!


"You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your hand
And lead me in Your righteous
And I look to You
And I wait on You

I’ll sing to You Lord
A hymn of love
For Your faithfulness to me
I’m carried in everlasting arms
You’ll never let me go
Through it all..."


No comments: