Monday, February 11, 2008

my poor eyelashes ..

Two weeks ago, me and my friends went for a short trip to Macau / China. During the trip, i had done a "transformation" to my eyes. I did my eyebrow embroidery and eyelash extension. well.. it really look pretty and the price is quite affordable. (almost 30 - 40% of local market's price)

i thought my new long and curly eyelashes will last for 2 to 5 months (according to the beautician) but it's not! Lier! For my experience, it's really not very comfortable, though it might look good and pretty, but after about 1 week, i started to tear.. cuz it really irritated me.. sigh.. made me cry every morning especially during shower! really painful, okay?

and finally, enough is enough! i have decided to have every "lashes" removed.. one by one.. to my Horror.. it came off together with my REAL eyelashes.. sad right? i feel so heart aching lor ..

Lesson learnt : not to be so vain!


i will not touch this anymore.. it's a DISASTER! Bad bad bad experience. BAD!


ya, i think for the next 3 months, i have to put on the fake eyelashes when i go out.. however, there is still something to be thankful.. thank God that at least the beautician who did my eyebrow is good.. highly recommended! ^_^ this i have no regret!


for those ladies out there, who are curious to do eyelashes extension - please think it over.. it's not worth it.. too much a price to pay..


oh my poor eyelashes.. good bye....

No comments: