Sunday, April 1, 2007

Finally ... the pictures are here !

Wow .. Finally ... I decided to load it up .. phew !!
after such a loooooog time .. being lazy .. lazy and lazy ...

IS UP ! Yeah!!

Manulife Achievers Awards - Gala night 2007!



me was "assigned" to Table No. 68 -> lok-FATT - steady bo? nice number hor??


The "manual" handout book ... must read ok?



She is none other than my "partner" for the night, my good friend, like sister lor .. best buddy .... **drum roll** Kris Tham ..





Great Food ... Great drink ... Gorgeous people ? What else you want...?


Hey ! Look at the MESS I have created ... OOPs I did it again !


This is what we are AIMING for !! uhmm .... yes .. must make it next year ! MDRT - waiting for me .. I'll be there!


.... and even the roses are RED!



Manulife Financial -> BEST in the world ! (not only in Singpore, JB or Batam okay?? )

..... 4- beauties ???


~me and anne


~ anne ... look at the camera lei .. wau lau eh...
look at the two handsome guys on my right and left... John & Kevin
so honored to be able to take a pic with nicholas .. heeehee

what kind of pattern is this?? so cheeky hor?


.... and is me .. heeehee

Some pictures before sleeping..

~my last pic for the night before i go to bed .. so *vain* hor ?? I also can't stand myself .. haizz...

I must thank God for this wonderful night .. and I could not be able to achieve it alone . . I will continue to put my trust and FAITH in God, my heavenly Father to obtain a GREATER results and a HIGHER height ..


I MUST believe in receiving my MDRT next year !


Thank you, Lord...

No comments: