Wednesday, April 4, 2007

PAID IN FULL



As we Ponder this time of year we think
WOW what an Ultimate Sacrifice Christ made for us!
We imagine where would any of us be if
He hadn't gone to the Cross and taken our place!
What if we were made to pay that price.....
how many of us would have stood the pain of the beating,
the Piercing from the crown of thorns
and the Spikes being hammered in our feet and hand!
That's how much HE Loves us.....
HE took the place of each and everyone of us!

IF THAT ISN'T LOVE.....
I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!
Thank You Jesus for
marking my Bill "PAID IN FULL"






Thank YOU, Lord Jesus, for You what You have done !
You came. You lived. You suffered. You died. You rose again ~ on high!
You are my LORD, my God.. my ALL ...
and I love You, forever ...



Love & Hugssss......

No comments: