Sunday, September 30, 2007

Jesus has already won the Battle!

Pastor Victor spoke about "Spiritual Warfare".. i kinda thought .. am facing this issue.. so, after church, i went back and google search and i found this.

Spiritual Warfare : What is it?

Spiritual warfare exists in the unseen, supernatural dimension, where God is all-powerful and Satan is in revolt. As any Christian soon discovers, although spiritual warfare is unseen, it’s absolutely real.

The Bible speaks of spiritual warfare in many places, but most directly in Ephesians 6:12,


“For we do not wrestle against fresh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.”

Spiritual Warfare : Be Strong in the Lord

Spiritual warfare is a reality of the Christian life. But remember, we know the endingour side wins. Since the Devil has already lost, he has nothing to lose in trying to take as many people with him in defeat.

Therefore:

“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.”
~ Ephesians 6:10-11


*******

I don’t exactly understand how spiritual warfare works, or how it's function, but I do know, for sure, it can really drives me CRAZY! Whatever things happening at home, is beyond words can express. I MUST NOT give the devil a foothold.
I should LOVE the person and HATE the sin. Not to be angry with that person! Is not the person doing the sin, but is the devil ones using the person to do the sin. Don't fall into his stupid trap, okay? Don't allow the cunning, irritating, Big FAT Liar, to come and kill, steal and destroy all our joy and our trust in our loving God.

.. But.. It’s so hard not to be angry and to be kind with everyone.. How can I show Christ’s love? How to even love when am losing my cool? how?

Why is it so much easier to reach out to people outside, and it seems so hard to even care and love my own love ones at home. Have I put in enough effort to do so?



Oh Lord, grant me the wisdom. Teach me what to say and when to say it...


Thank You, Lord Jesus… For I know, You have already won that battle! Yes, if God is for us, who can be against us?


I know I can do it, YES.. I can.. ^_^






No comments: