Sunday, September 23, 2007

Romans 5:1-5

Today Bible verse - 23 Sept 2007

“Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.” (Romans 5:3-4)

BTW, i don't usually bother what's the Bible-Verse-for-today.. but i really don't know what caught me into it ...anyway.. guess what, I actually read this verse earlier in my Bible too. The Book of Romans, chapter 5, verse 1-5

Verse 2 : through whom we have gained access by FAITH into this GRACE in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the HOPE of the GLORY of God.
Verse 5 : And HOPE does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His LOVE into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, who He has given us.

While am reading this, this is like .. "hey.. why is the verse appear again?" Oh gosh! i know that i should not be feeling hopeless and worry. . I should rejoice always. I should persevere.

In church today, we sang this song ..

"I surrender to the power of Your love
I surrender to Your will
Lord have Your way in me
I surrender to Your hand
Lead me on, help me stand
I surrender, I surrender to You"

Yes.. i want to surrender my all to You, Lord...

No comments: