Saturday, October 13, 2007

I need discernment

I need discernment.
I need wisdom. I need, and I need !!!

I am so tired of hearing lies, simply don't understand why there are such people in the world, enjoying lying .... and worst ~ using God's name in vain.

As what the Bible says .. we have to be as wise as serpents .. as gentle as doves ..

“Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves." ~ Matthew 10:16

sometimes, i just dunno how .. :(

I feel sad that why are there some people living in an imaginary life, telling stories that are not true.. perhaps they are just feeling insecurity, or maybe they simply love of lying!

Am really have no idea why they behave this way, why can't they face the truth, face the reality and why must they keep on deceiving others and deceiving themselves.

"Thou shalt not lie" this is what God has commanded us as His children to follow. Indeed, this is a command to set us FREE ..

I know the Lord is teaching me something here, which have been a hard lesson for me.. He has been allowing situations to happen, so many times, and I have never seem to pass the test..


Oh LORD, help me, teach me, guide me.. I need Your wisdom.. oh Lord Jesus .. I also pray for all those who sins against You, to repent and sin not.. as we know Lord, no matter who and what we are, You still love us.. the same.. thank You for Your love, grace and mercy ... Amen





No comments: