Friday, August 3, 2007

Mission trip

I really want to encourage all of us -
to go for mission trip,
especially to those who have not experience before,
to go at least once. It will change your life..
not only that you will know you can do GREATER things for Christ..


For me, God has touched me in a very special way.

We are really very blessed, to have Jesus in our lives, and I just can't thank Him enough..

His goodness and faithfulness never leave us, we must not take everything for granted. Be thankful, praise Him for who He is, and not only what He has done for us...

Going to Tacloban City, Philipines is not just a trip,
but is a life-transforming experience for me.


I just wanted to SHOUT out loud to the whole wide world -


" I LOVE JESUS !!!!! "
and i really really really do ...








going back next year (if the Lord's willing)
to serve Him with all my heart..
loving Him and His people...




2 comments:

agnes said...

yup i agree,
mission trips are a spiritual MUST!!!

i went to tacloban many yrs ago, was a great experience. makes us appreciate wat we have too....

aMiLiN said...

YES!!!
Exactly!
next year? we go ok? BTW, looyee going too ^_^