Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Me @ Manulife Agency Awards Presentation 2007

Here are some pictures I like to show all of you .. haha .. how ? nice?


~ I look good, huh?! of cuz la, ah bo then ??

~me @ a 45 degree angle , so that I can look "slim" lor


SEE! i so happy ?? OSO dunno for WHATTT ?


~me & John

~Amanda & me



~me and Kenny Fam - hey .. he is NOT my BF lor ... uhmmm... he already "taken" liao..


~ my "lucky-draw" ticket, but not "lucky" at all ... is okay ... am always blessed.. dun need this kind of thing hor ??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Am very happy to be there really... to be able to receive this award. Something I have been praying. I thank my CNL Lifegroup brothers and sisters who are there to pray for me - to have my picture up on the papers.. Praise God!


I would like to extend my thanks and appreciations to all the Pastors and friends in CNL, especially to :- sister Sally, Meifong, Daisy and Karen, who are my very good sisters in Christ, they have never failed to encourage me, and they have walked me through my low moments. Thank God for Centre of New Life... They are as good as my own family.

Love you guys .. You are really GREAT !! I really very happy and so blessed to have you guys to stand by me and journey with me .... Thank you for your prayers.. POWER!


This award - Indeed is a MIRACLE - to have my picture in the papers.. ! Is not I am good... is that .. my God is GOOD !! ALL Glory belongs to HIM. Praise the LORD!


Thank You, Father God...


These are my CNL - Lifegroup members
- brothers & sisters in our Lord Jesus Christ



Thank God for friends, especially friends in CNL - Novena LG

Daisy, Samuel, Anna, Meifong, Karen, Siti, Kelvin, Terry... and counting ... more to come!! Even we may come from different background, we have one thing in common - which is our Lord Jesus Christ.


May we continue to remain in His love .. grow in HIM .. no matter where we are.. we are ONE ! One body in Christ Jesus!

Let us continue to worship HIM, with ALL our heart, ALL our mind .. and ALL our strength.. Never give up meeting up for cell meeting and Church services..

Looking forward to see all us shinning for Jesus .. u know what??
~ If God can perform that miracle to me, He can do it for you too! Trust in Jesus! You will never be wrong!



Thanks Daisy for your thoughtfulness ... this is sooooooooooooo coooool ..... Can't thank you enough for your love that you have shown. WoW!! Even it may seems a small acts to you.. but daisy dearie, you know what? This means alot alot to me lor ... my first time receiving such a meaningful present lei .. haha ... with my favourite photo on it ! heeheee ... so beautiful rite?


OK .. thank you everybody for a memorable night-outing to celebrate the March babies - Meifong, Terry and Anna ..



"HAPPY Birthday to you !!!" May God bless you in everything you do ...

Of cuz won't missed out our dear brother Siti - leaving us for LOVE - He's getting married!! ... I thank God for such a brother, who simply love the Lord, serving Him.. ALL the Way ! May God bless your marriage and grant you the desires of your heart - the S-N-D !! haha .. We gonna miss ya!



God bless you all, guys.... love you!

No comments: