Monday, March 26, 2007

How to be a true Christian?

How to be a true Christian ?
How to be a true believer that follow Jesus' commands...?

To follow Him, take up His cross daily, to forgive those who hurt us, to love our friends and our enemies, to pray and spend time with our Father in heaven.

Is that all it takes to be a good and faithful servant?

When there is so much of uncertainty in life.. so many obstacles, cloudy sky, stormy sea, rejections, hurts.. angers .. frustrations.. dark lonely hours..

How to count our blessings, to remember God's faithfulness..? We must always learn - "To walk by FAITH and not by sight "

I know we are not saved by our work, we don't have to gain credits, our heavenly Father still loves us as who we are.. forgive our sins..


But .. How to forgive? How to know that I have already forgiven him? Have I buried the hurt, concealed my emotional feelings.. I thought I have surrender it to God, but why the feelings seems "coming-back" again? How to let it go, and let God handle it?

Lord, teach me how to forgive..

No comments: