Saturday, March 3, 2007

My New toy

I have been wanting to get a new handphone, but couldn't make up my mind to get Nokia N73 or Sony Ericsson K800i. After monitoring both prices for the past 2 months, I have finally placed the payment for the latter. Is really a tough decision to make...

Finally.. after a long wait, I have my new 3G phone.. Yeah!! Thank God.

Now, I am going to figure out how to "transfer" my 966 contacts from Nokia 3230 to my new toy... *headache* .. I wouldn't want to key in one-by-one lor. Guess it will take me weeks of sleepless nite to complete that. how? how? how?

Am sure there will be ways to do it lar ... *thinking*thinking*

Hey! But anyway.. this is going to be exciting lor, cuz I will be capturing all nice people around me, memorable moments and happenings in Church, my life in this wonderful new toy, and hopefully to upload them here. Hahahaa ... sooo exciting.



.. Stay tune ya ..

No comments: