Thursday, February 15, 2007

CNY Mood

A lot of people are now busy in dolling themselves up, to make themselves feel and look good for this annual event. This is the season we will be meeting our long lost distance relatives or friends. So in order to project a better impression, we do our hair, nails, face, from top to bottom, all new - includes, clothing, shoes, bags, not forgetting under-garments.. etc ..


.. and I just colour and perm my hair - RED .. to change image too .. heehee ... =) I think is true, perhaps is the brought-up in chinese family, where our parents will bring us to shop for new clothing, hair cut and what-so-ever .. and we kind of adapt this "culture" .. uhmm....


So, this is the time that the retail shops / saloon are earning the most money. (I'll try to target them after CNY.. )


Is it really necessary? Or is it just a trend? When the people around us are "doing" it, and in
order not to be "left" out, we are just following the crowd.. heehee ....

Well.. I do my shopping anytime, but partically this period of time, i often feel like "pressurize" to buy .. (like buying clothes because of buying.. not because of I like it..) not willing sort of feeling.. funny huh ?!


Many of us will be busy with the new year goodies, decorative items, ba-kwa, drinks for their guests, and not forgetting the oranges to exchange.. Year after year, the chinese are obediently following the taditonal practice... amazing huh?!

Well.... guess I also have to make time to do some shopping... maybe tomorrow or sat ... as Sunday will be D-day !


For me, during this season, the appoitments I have make, tends to postpone. Why...? I got no idea.. Maybe people just having mood... Are they really really busy? or is just some sort of excuse everybody is making it up. Haizzzz......


I got to hurry up.. back to work.

No comments: