Saturday, February 10, 2007

Testimony for Sunday service

Am feeling abit nervous, as Francis would like me to share my testimony tomorrow in Church. I have yet prepare the speech...
As I was preparing, to pen down what to share, I remember very clearly, how God has brought me through the year of 2006. The people that crossed my path, the storms that I had encounter, and the testing of faith.
2006 is the year of breakthrough for me.
There are soooo many things that happen, from the valley to the mountain. I have tasted what is God's blessings, and experience His grace. (.. and I truly understand what it's means by grace.. which is given to me FREE, not because I am good, but He is good!)
Pray that I will be able to touch many lives thru my sharing tomorrow, be able to encourage the church to have full trust in God, as HE will never fail His children. =)

No comments: