Thursday, February 22, 2007

Perspective

Is it right to say "There is no right or wrong answer" ?
Is there such thing as - "Nothing is absolute" ?

We are living in a confusing world, many of us often cook out our own ideas, to make it sound as if is from 'us'. A lot of us are afraid to share the truth.

From these ideas we shared... (please allow me to explain further..) Some are "borrowed" ideas from the books, some from the famous people, or from the people we "think" we admire, we kinda like that idea, we subscribe it, use it, modified a bit, and become our own idea.

Do we really believe in it? Nobody really bother to think or consider what we shared, is it truly what we agree, or is it somebody else's idea, that we just "copied" over? When we are being asked to share about our opinion / perspective from a particular topic.. What is the first thing that came to our mind? Will you be bold enough to take your stand to share your inmost thoughts? Will you just give the superficial answer, or the "model correct acceptable" answer? Is there anyone out there who dare to speak up the truth that we know? Are you fearing of rejection? Or are you ready to testify what you have learnt from the Bible?

There is always two sides of the coin, but there could have ONLY ONE answer. What am I saying all these? I just feel that, we got to RESPECT the fact that everyone is entitle to our views, but my question is - who is right, who is wrong, who will decide?

Ultimately, God is our Judge. He will judge all the living and the dead. He knows everything. He has all the answers. God's way are higher than our ways, and God's thought are higher than our thoughts!

There will always people who disagree with us, no matter what, there is going to have difference in "perspective". Why even bother to debate? What is the objective to start debating? To win?


There is really pointless indulging into such topics. Be constructive. Let our words be able to touch people lives.. to bring encouragement to others, comforting them, to bring hope to hopeless souls, to release positive energy, words that can build others up, not to tear them down.. showing them the Way to the Truth.. Be a good testimony.. and loving them just like God loves them..


What would Jesus do? I reckon that Bible teaches us to love God, and His people, doing His will. Do everything in love. We got to get our perspective from God's angle. I do not have all the answers myself, but one thing I know, I will pray for Holy Spirit to guide me, and direct me to the truth, fill my mind with God's understanding. Seek HIM always.

Always focus on Jesus, follow Him. The Bible has all the ANSWERS. It has the


B - Best
I - Information
B - Before
L - Leaving
E - Earth


Thank God for Holy Spirit. Wonderful Guidance..


Lord, help me to be bold to share YOUR Words, and not the words of mine. Give me Your Wisdom, and not the wisdom of the world. Just because I believe Jesus is THE WAY, THE TRUTH and THE LIFE.


We live by Faith and not by sight. Be courageous and fear not to share the gospel, be firm! The lost need to be found in the house of the Lord!


Amen!

No comments: