Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Draw near to God.. everyday




Lord, I wanna commit myself to You. I pray that you can help me to draw closer to YOU.. everyday.. Help me to read Your Words, Lord..
Holy Spirit, speak to me...



This is a comment I leave in one of the blog (Christianblog.com)

******
We got to stick to God's Words and to meditate on His Words, day and night. Let His thoughts occupy our mind, and live in it. Christianity is not about reasoning.. is all about Faith. Faith in Jesus.. and Follow Jesus..

Sometimes, whatever things we think which is out of content of God, or even doubting Him, it is from the devil, who is the big liar, planting thoughts into your mind. Dun fall into the devils' trap.. be careful.
"..Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things... " Philippians 4:8

Hang on to God's Words.. I also telling myself the same thing.. I do face struggles and doubts at times, but I know God can be trusted. As I have experience it time and time again. He will never fail.. He will never change.. and His loves endures forever... Amen..


"Be still .... and know that He is God.. "

I guess many of us went thru that tough patches in life .. but we are not never alone.. God is with us .. We dun really need to justify our acts or behaviour .. just remember God loves us. We dun have to do anything good or extra, to make Him loves us more, or nothing you did not do, to make Him close the door.. Because of His great Love, He has given His only son.. EVERYTHING was done !


Reading the Bible, is to fellowship with God.. as Bible says : "If you draw near to God, God will draw near to you.. "




In His everlasting love always and forever..... sMiLing~aNgeL

No comments: