Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sooooo angrri


She is getting out of hand. HOw can she use her employer's handphone, SMS her friend. I saw my dad 's Starhub bill, I was so shocked to see that she used 290 SMS.. and is $14.50 /-


She has pushed to the limit, and perhaps is time to send her back. I was indeed very furious, as she is showing me attitude!


Told her off just now, and ask her to pay the bill to my dad, dun care! She still got the cheek to say : "Later I go buy handphone lor.." Wau lau eh.. what kinda attitude is that? Toooo much already. Am going to complain to her agent, and send her home..


I know I should not be angry. Everybody sins.. Who doesn't? But under such circumstance, how to endure? We have been giving her so many chances, forgive her, accept her again, but she dun seems to appreciate our kindness. Think Singaporeans stupid ar ... angry lei ..


This is not the first time, and its seems like she is taking it for granted. - uhmmph!! Should we continue to keep her? Or ask her to go?



I know Lord, I also sin, but Lord, You still forgive me, and I sin again, and You still forgive me again.. Am forgiven again and again.. I should also learn to forgive others, right? But Lord Jesus, teach me how... teach me Your way.. Help me to be gracious to others too, Lord..





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Learn to love our friends and enemies. Learn also to forgive others and ourselves. Forget about the past and look forward for a better future. =)